Tuesday 1 February 2011

Survey Overview




I found out that 37.5% of the people who took part in my survey would spend £6-8 on a lipstick and 25.0% of the people would spend £4-6 on a lipstick, both of them were the majority votes. This helps me understand what price range my lipstick should be around.
  


I found out that 77.8^% of the people who took part in my survery use the brands that they use because they are good quality, 66.7% of the people who took part in my survey used the brands they use because recommendations and because they are well-known. 55.6% said they buy a lipstick because of good reviews. This helps me understand how to advertise my product to my target audience.
These are the responses to the question in which I asked the people what they look for in a lipstick. Many said 'the colour', others said 'moisturising', and quality. They all mainly said the same thing so it helps me understand what people look for in a lipstick.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment